Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friday Night Performance






Connor's Montessori Schools puts on an annual Spring Performance and Art Show. Last year Connor was shy about his on-stage skills and stayed to the back...not so this year. He was proud to be a sheep, telling me mid-week, "I was going to be a frog, but now I'm a sheep."
I am amazed and incredibly appreciative of the talent that all of Connor's teachers display. His Art and Dance teachers did an especially wonderful job putting all of the evening together.
Quinn was excited to watch Connor perform and yelled, "Nonner" from the back nothing short of 50 times. That was only until she realized Preston was close to the stage taking pictures, at which time she began yelling, "Dada! Dada!"
After the performance we joined some other classmates and their families for gelato. It was a delicious ending to a wonderful Friday night.
Knowing Connor's personality, I take great relief in the fact that it is the first and LAST time that Connor will be a "sheep".

1 comment:

Susan said...

Connor is definitely not type-cast as a sheep. This shows his versatility on stag. I'm sa proud.