Monday, August 22, 2011

Making 13 Lucky!



Happy Anniversary Preston. Yes, I will renew your contract for another year. I could count all the ways that we are lucky, but it would just make us look like sucks. Because we are really damn lucky.



You asked me a while back if I was nervous on that day in August in 1998. I wasn't. I wasn't nervous or apprehesive or worried. I was only excited. Excited about all that was ahead of us and all that I knew that we would have together. That hasn't changed - not one bit. I'm still excited about all that lie ahead. Thank you for being my partner in this crazy life. I can't imagine it without you.










2 comments:

Polly Cook said...

I like the idea of a year-to-year contract. Keeps him on his toes. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

PC said...

Hi there! I like that idea as well! Dave and I celebrated our 26th on the 24th. We have been married exactly double the time you two have bee...good gawd i'm old!
Happy Anniversary!