Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Unnecessary Facial Hair

Here are my 3 favorite people in the entire world. I feel so blessed that at the end of each day I get to tuck them into bed. Our evenings are sort of indescribable at this point. They are spent rushing to get dinner on the table, dunking the kids in the bathtub (actual soak time varies based on the dinner served - spaghetti night can mean an extended soak), snuggling with Miss Quinn, reading a variety of Spiderman books and then shutting out the light in hopes that they'll stay in their beds contentedly until 7:00 am when we will wake up and start all over again.
The other night we had friends over so we got to bed late. Upon crawling into bed Preston said, "Is it sad that I am already looking forward to that morning cup of coffee?" I said, "Not at all. I'm already looking forward to tomorrow night's sleep." But, we got a gift from the Goddesses that night and the kids slept until almost 8:00 am. Bless you beautiful children!
You'll notice in the photo that Preston is a bit furry. He has decided to grow a beard this winter so that he can check that off "the list". In my opinion he is much too handsome for all of this fur on his face. But, who I am to stand in the way of something getting checked off of the list.

No comments: