Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sponge Quinn Stink Pants





So, Preston has taken to calling our sweet daughter Sponge Quinn Stink Pants. OK, so it does look like she's going to need some serious orthodontia to fix those HUGE front teeth and occasionally she does have some seriously stinky pants, but still.
I do have to say though, I laugh almost every single time he says it. Usually because I then look over at her and she's doing her goofy grin sticking out those big two front teeth at me.
I guess we'll start saving for braces in addition to therapy. Hopefully our kids will get some serious scholarships.

3 comments:

Regina said...

Too, too funny!

Mrs.Lloyd said...

Oh my goodness! Why have I not yet heard of this nickname? Or of this blog? Thank you so much for letting me take care of Quinn. She truely is a treasure in my life.

Mrs.Lloyd said...

This is Sasha by the way, I just realized my blog doesn't exactly tell you that.