Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Said it before...

And, I'll say it again - sorry for diappearing to the few (even fewer now that I frequently disappear for months at a time) that read this. I'm going to try to get better.
As Preston knows, it's not that I don't have a lot to say. It's simply that I don't have as much time to say it and how I hate that.

Anywho, getting back to regular posts. Think it'll be good for my soul AND I know that ya'll are just dying for all of my thoughts and opinions.

Today, you get a recipe for a cocktail (because it's hump day after all). One of our favorites at the Barton casa and we stole it from some dear friends.

Sassy Mofo (I added that) Lassy
2 shots vodka (for Goddess sake, use the good stuff)
8 ounces sparkling lemonade (Or, a Mike's Hard Limeade/Lemonade - because your mixer should also have booze in it)
fresh lime juice from one fresh lime (then dump the used up lime right on in)

But, I warn you...be very, very careful - you will slur your words. It happens...to other people.
Enjoy and drink often and plenty.

No comments: