Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday!




I am soooooo glad that it is Friday. It is taking me a long time to get over my "holiday hangover".
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Connor is an amazing big brother. He is constantly giving Quinn love, helping her get around the house and keeping her safe when she tries to get into his little toys. So far, this love isn't exactly reciprocated by Quinn. She thinks Connor is hilarious, but all the hugging and touching can sometimes be a bit much for her. And she DEFINITELY doesn't like to hear "no" from anyone, let alone her big brother.
Earlier this week Quinn stayed home sick. I heard her wake from her nap, so I went into her room. Once she was changed and ready to go, she headed for Connor's room saying, "Caw, Caw, Caw..." I said, "No Connor. Connor is at school. He's not home." Immediately the little "opportunist" headed for his bed to pick up his baby (which is the one sacred thing he has that is off limits to her). She grabbed it and headed for the door saying, "My, my, my (meaning, mine, mine, mine)." These days Quinn feels like it is the Great American Land Grab and she's got to get while the getting is good!

No comments: