Thursday, January 8, 2009

I LOVE A PARADE!




Over the holidays Connor took a huge break from school. Much of that time was spent back in the Midwest visiting family, but even after we returned to Utah he continued to stay home for another 5 days. And, if you are wondering about how the return to school went...well, not too bad.
To my point (if there is one) there was a lot of time to play with new toys and even a bit of time left over to make up new uses for old toys. That is my favorite thing to see. I love to witness Connor using his imagination to make up new uses and schemes for old toys.
On New Years Day we cleared away the coffee table in the family room for some serious playing. With that space available Connor decided to create a parade route for his toys. Led by none other than GI Joe. Not sure I've ever seen a parade master with a machine gun, but that may only have been prevented by the election of a Democratic President for this term. Goddess Bless America.

No comments: