Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry New Year!





With another wonderful holiday season in our rear view mirror, we count our blessings. We are so grateful to have such incredible families and wonderful friends. Please don't feel like we don't care, because we don't send beautiful cards. We love you just the same, I promise.
It shocks me to look at the calendar and see 2009 staring me down. Once again I have made resolutions and this year I may even have a shot at keeping at least one of them (don't laugh Preston, I'm serious about watching more TV in the coming year.)
We had an amazing time back in the Midwest with family and friends. We were welcomed with such open arms, warm beds and delicious meals.
Now, we are back in Utah struggling to button our jeans (I swear they shrunk), desperate to find a place for all the new clothes and toys, and sadly missing waking up to warm coffee with our families. Thank you to all for such joyous and wonderful holidays.
Merry New Year! Take care, be well and please come visit.
For more pictures of our rockin' holiday time, check out...http://www.flickr.com/photos/85583787@N00/

No comments: