Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Campy Family





For the last week of summer break, Connor and I took a four day camping trip to Central Utah with my parents. Connor caught trout with Papa David, played in the dirt, and loved sleeping in a tent each night. It was so great to spend quality time with both my son and my parents in the wilderness.

After four days away I thought Connor would be ready to go home, but he was bummed when the trip ended. Fortunately, we had already planned a weekend camping trip with Stephanie, Quinn, and some friends back in Colorado. So, after one night at home to clean up and re-supply, we once again loaded up the gear and spent two more nights camping with the entire family. It was a fabulous weekend. The weather was perfect, and Stephanie and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary in the mountains with some wine, good food, and our two beautiful kids. We are truly very fortunate.

No comments: