Friday, August 22, 2008

10 years - really? Feels like 30



How can it feel like forever ago and just yesterday at the same time? Yep, ten years ago Preston and I were married at the American Lutheran Church in Fairbury, Nebraska. After our hitchin' we celebrated with drinks, dancing and well, more drinks.
I can't imagine a better man for me or father for my children. Cheers Preston and thank you for an amazing life and family - it hasn't always been easy, but it's also never dull.
(Pictures above of you doing what you love, well almost as much as you love me. You love me more than skiing, right?)

4 comments:

Preston said...

More than a powder day, babe. More than a powder day. Besides, you've caused far fewer injuries than any of my hobbies (so far.)

Lee said...

WOW! 10 years????? Congratulations you two!

Nicole said...

Congrats on your anniversary!! Has it really been 10 years since that terrible toast I made at your rehearsal dinner??!!

Susan said...

To this day, the wedding party at the Fairbury Elks Club remains my all-time favorite. So much joy, so many Wildcats.