Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random



To many of you Preston and I have told the story of "Halloween Party 2000". Some of you may have even been there. Well, a friend of mine just sent me some pictures from that party, and I couldn't resist. I was dressed as a Hairband groupie and Preston was a pimp. Preston drew tattoos on my arms with a sharpie - unfortunately I drank too much that night (I know, hard to imagine) and spent most of the night leaning against my walls. There was a fair amount of repainting that took place after the party (also some carpet cleaning, wall patching, lawn repair, etc.)
Can any of you recognize who the guy in the afro is in the background of both pictures? I won't name names, but his initials are SAC. HA!
Although, if you went to high school with me you may just think - what costume? Isn't that how she always looks?

1 comment:

SAC said...

I have to admit, I look GOOD in those pics!