Monday, August 18, 2008

Missing my Connor



Connor's school takes a long break between Summer camp and the regular school year. This year my mom was kind enough to fly out here on Friday to pack up Connor and take him to the farm for the week. They flew out yesterday. He is having an amazing time, but our house just isn't the same without his spirit and energy.
Even though I'm missing him, I'm not too sad knowing that he is in one of his favorite places and having the time of his life hanging with my parents, playing with his cousin Bailey, catching frogs, swimming, riding tractors, the lawnmower and 4-wheelers. After all of that fun on the farm we will all head down to Manhattan for more fun with the Bartons. It will be the best 2 weeks of his life "for real life". Miss you dude - be safe and have fun!

No comments: